laatste wijziging 30.08.2021
Het is mogelijk om uw eigen, individuele reis in de reiskalender op te nemen om reisgenoten te zoeken. Schrijft u ons op email@example.com voor de voorwaarden.
4-9 december, zesdaagse Ruimtevaartreis naar de bemande lancering van Sojoez MS-20 o.l.v. Jakob Terweij. Data kunnen nog enigszins gewijzigd worden. 10-20 deelnemers, kostenindicatie €2.200 per persoon.
Programma Ruimtevaartreis naar Moskou 4-12 juni 2022
Aeroflot flight Amsterdam – Moscow, departure 13.15 AM and arrival 17.45 PM. Transfer to hotel Izmailovo.
Sightseeing tour in Moscow. Transfer by metro (nearby hotel Ismailovo) to the Kremlin, walking tour around the Kremlin for 1,5 hours with including visit to either Cathedral Arkhangelskyi or Blagoveschensky) and Red Square. Visiting the KOSMOS pavilion at BDNX, behind the Gagarin rocket.
09.00 Departure from Hotel to Kremlin
10.00-12.00 Kremlin + 1 cathedral ( 1,5 hour)
12.00 -14.00 Red Square + Sightseeing bus tour in Moscow
14.00 – 15.00 Lunch
16.00 VDNH, pavilion Cosmos
18.00 (expected time) Arrival to Hotel
Visit to Star City (spaceship Soyuz, space stations MIR and MKS) + museum, lunch in Moscow or in Star City. Rest of the day free.
08.30 Departure from Hotel to Star City
14.30 (expected time) Arrival to Hotel
Full day: Kaluga Tsiolkovsky Space (cosmonauts museum + Tsiolkovsky’s house) at 200 kms from Moscow
08.30 Departure from Hotel to Kaluga
Lunch in Kaluga.
18.00 (expected time) Arrival at Hotel
Morning: Museum of PKK “Energia” (Korolev city)
Walking in Korolev city.
08-30 Departure from Hotel to Korolev
15-00 (expected time) Arrival at Hotel
Morning: IMBP (Institute Medical-Biological Problems). Meeting, film, Sirius program.
Afternoon: Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics + Korolev’s house.
09-00 Departure from Hotel to IMBP
14.00 Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics
17.00 (expected time) Arrival at Hotel
Full day: Gagarin city, formerly known as ‘Gzatsk’, lunch there, birthplace Gagarin, First Museum of Space Flight / Space Art (Leonov) at Museum
Optional :Lunch with Gagarin’s niece (for this moment confirmed)
08-00 Departure from Hotel to Gagarin Museum
20-00 (expected time) Arrival to Hotel
Free time, optional visit to enormous market ‘Izmailovo Vernisage’ nearby the hotel
Check out, leisure time and transfer to the airport
Return Aeroflot to Amsterdam at 19.45 PM, arrival at 22.35 PM.
End of program
1. Including flights Amsterdam-Moscow-Amsterdam om May 17 and May 25 and airport-hotel transfers
We can offer this program at €1,850 per person. The minimum number of participants is 10, the maximum is 18. First booked is first in!
2. Excluding the international flights & transfers airport-hotel-airport (we can book these services for you anyway)
Price is €1,495 per person.
– flights Amsterdam-Moscow-Amsterdam with Aeroflot on May 17 and May 25 (not for those arriving from other destinations or on other dates)
– eight nights of accommodation in 4* Hotel Ismailovo Vega in Moscow in double (TWIN) rooms with breakfast included. Single Supplement €256.
– transfers airport-hotel-airport in Moscow (only for participants using the flights from and to Amsterdam on May 22 and May 30, and the large Swiss contingent flying on the same dates)
– all transfers, local escort & guided excursions according to program on days 2-7
– full English & Dutch language guidance during the whole program by Dutch specialist on Soviet-Russian Space History Jakob Terweij
– entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the program
– lunches on days 2-7
The price does not include:
– international flights for those starting in other cities on other dates, as well as transfers airport-hotel-airport (can be offered individually)
– the invitation letter for the Russian visa and the visa itself. Together with our partners from BRIC Travel in Amsterdam we offer this service at €170 per person (invitation letter & visa) for participants living in The Netherlands. For others we can individually arrange invitation letters for the visa.
– single supplement in Hotel Ismailovo Vega in Moscow, cost is €256
– dinners during the whole program, lunches on days 2 and 9
– services not mentioned
– a €15 contribution to the Dutch Guarantee Fund GGTO per booking